HMV Transistor Model "Rangemaster"
- Model : J4-17 "Rangemaster"
- Transistors : 7 - OC170x2, OC169x2, OC75, OC74x2
- Battery : Eveready 276P
- Date : 1961?
- Dimensions : 300x110x170mm (WxDxH)
- Working : Yes
- Controls : On/off, volume, tone, tuning, dial
- Connections : External antenna
An extremely large set with quite good performance. Still available in 1964, by then it had an input for a car radio antenna as well. The RF/IF transistor types had been changed to AF116/AF117 although the pcb overlay still showed the original types.
Return to HMV page/Homepage