Pye Transistor Model "Jetliner"
- Model : Jetliner
- Transistors : 7 - AF116, AF117 x2, AC126, OA679, OC74 x2
- Battery : 4 x 'C' cells (6V)
- Date : 1964?
- Dimensions : 295x55x120mm (WxDxH)
- Working : No
- Controls : On/off, Volume, Tuning, Tone Hi/Lo, Tuning meter
- Connections : Earphone, External Antenna
Another long thin radio. Six transistors so average performance, the OA679 is used as a diode for bias in the output stage. Two dial scales but one pointer missing from this example.
Return to Pye page/ Homepage